By Jen Domagal-Goldman, ADP National Manager
Heading to Louisville for #ADPTDC14? Over the next two weeks leading up to our June 5-7 ADP/TDC Joint National Meeting in this City of Compassion, we’ll be highlighting reasons that we’re #LovinLouisville.
Reason #5? Our sponsors and partners!
We’re excited to introduce you to the array of stellar sponsors and partner organizations that will be present in Louisville to support our ADP and TDC civic learning and engagement work.
From ADP’s founding partner and ongoing corporate sponsor The New York Times in Education to the sponsorships of Echoing Green’s Work on Purpose, GiveGab, Lyon Software, The Washington Center, and TurboVote, we are thankful for the financial and programmatic support of our valued sponsors. We encourage you to learn more about our sponsors via the information below and their websites, as well as by visiting with their representatives at the national meeting.
- The New York Times in Education- The New York Times provides a vibrant daily record of history in the making, igniting student interest by linking learning to living, serving the ideals of today’s demanding educational aims by spurring critical thinking, increasing national and global awareness and fostering a more informed and engaged citizenry.
- Echoing Green’s Work on Purpose - Echoing Green’s Work on Purpose program helps emerging professionals identify their purpose and put it into action by creating a career with impact. Throughout its 27-year history, Echoing Green has performed thousands of in-depth interviews with its world-changing social entrepreneurship Fellows— from the founder of Teach For America, to the founder of the Freelancers Union, to the founder of City Year. In the process, they uncovered a series of best practices and common experiences that lead individuals to fulfilling work that makes the world a better place.
- GiveGab - GiveGab is The Social Network for Volunteers. GiveGab helps people find volunteer opportunities they’re passionate about in the local community, log volunteer hours, create a volunteer resume and connect with friends to make a difference. Volunteer managers can use GiveGab to create and manage events, promote their programs, recruit volunteers, track hours and report on all the good they’re doing in the community.
- Lyon Software - Lyon Software is a leader in community benefit and engagement software. Through exceptional personalized and product training, support and customer service, Lyon Software works hand-in-hand with heath care facilities, colleges and universities, businesses and other community organizations to report their tremendous impact on the populations they serve.
- The Washington Center - The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars (TWC) is an independent, nonprofit organization serving hundreds of colleges and universities from the United States and around the world by providing students with an integrated academic, and professional living and working experience in Washington D.C.
- TurboVote - TurboVote is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization to help colleges and universities improve voter registration and use voter engagement as a mechanism to achieve broader learning objectives. TurboVote’s innovative technology allows institutions to strategically promote and monitor voter engagement simply by sharing a single link with their students. Through this link, students can register to vote, request an absentee ballot and receive reminders with important election information, dates and deadlines.
Partners & Friends
ADP and TDC are also very appreciative of the efforts and support of our partners and friends – organizations whom we work with on specific initiatives and programmatic efforts and who are themselves influential forces in the civic engagement movement.
Be sure to learn more about the following partners and friends during the Campus & Friends Showcase Thursday evening and in various sessions throughout the meeting: