By Stephanie R. South, TDC National Coordinator
Tomorrow, Thursday, March 13, 2014, there will be a Bridging Cultures project webinar at 3:30pm EST.
These webinars are not only open to Bridging Cultures team members, but to any faculty that might benefit, so please share with your campus colleagues and regional hub partners (or pass their names on to me). If possible, please let me know if you and/or your colleagues plan to join. You will find the webinar description and the log-in instructions below:
“Bridging Cultures to Bring the World Home”
Facilitated by Caryn McTighe Musil,
Senior Scholar and Director of Civic Learning and Democracy
at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
Our NEH grant has focused on what it means to form a nation from such multiple groups of people over time. How can what helps students form a nation across differences also help students build bridges to the world beyond US borders? Come ready to share what you are already doing or hope to do–and how.
- 5-10 minutes prior to the start time, follow this link to log in: https://aacu.webex.com/aacu/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=663375743
- You will be asked to enter a password. Please enter the word bridging in all lowercase.
- Once you have logged into the system, follow instructions on the screen to join the audio portion of the webinar. Here are the call-in details:
Dial this toll-free number: 1-650-479-3208
Enter this access code: 663 375 743
- Please note that if this is your first time using WebEx to join a webinar, you may be requested to install their software on your computer to run the program. This is a quick process, and should only take a few minutes.
- Troubleshooting: Chad Anderson of AAC&U will be available to help if you have connection problems. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org should you or your colleagues have trouble connecting.