Registration Now Open for 2014 TDC/ADP National Meeting
Registration Open for 2014 TDC/ADP National Meeting
June 5-7, 2014 | Marriott Louisville Downtown | Louisville, Kentucky
“Forging Civic Pathways for Students Between Our Institutions”
Please join us in Louisville, Kentucky for The Democracy Commitment’s (TDC) 4th annual national meeting and the American Democracy Project’s (ADP) 12th annual national meeting at the Marriott Louisville Downtown. Registration is now open; click here to sign up to attend.
We are excited to announce several new meeting components this year, including a Day of Service and Early Bird Registration rates, which expire on April 30. However, what we are most pleased to tell you about is TDC Day, which will begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday, June 5 and serve as the official kickoff for the 2014 TDC/ADP National Meeting for TDC members.
Prior to joining our university colleagues for our annual joint TDC/ADP meeting, TDC Day will offer us a chance to engage our membership in organizing for our movement; we will have the opportunity to plan for our upcoming initiatives, including Engage the Election 2014; network with colleagues; and learn about TDC and ADP civic programs. Special focus will be on our three-year National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) grant project, “Bridging Cultures to Form a Nation.” Lunch will be provided as part of regular registration. If you are registering as a member of a TDC institution, please be sure to arrive in Louisville on Wednesday evening.
TDC Day will conclude at 3 p.m. that Thursday when we will join our ADP colleagues for the start of the annual meeting, which will begin with an opening plenary and a reception; it concludes with a closing reception on Saturday evening, June 7.
You’ll find important information below about dates and registration fees, how to reserve a room at the Marriott Louisville Downtown, and how to submit a proposal. Additional information can be found here: http://www.aascu.org/meetings/adptdc14/
Registration Fees include all program sessions and materials; reception on Thursday evening; breakfast on Friday; and lunch and a closing reception on Saturday.
Earlybird Fee (register by Wednesday April 30)
Individual Fee: $545
Team Member Registration Fee: $485
Student Registration Fee: $395 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $625
Fee starting May 1
Individual Fee: $625
Team Member Registration Fee: $545
Student Registration Fee: $425 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $725
How to Register:
Please select among the three options below:
Register via the Download TDC Reg Form (pdf) to be mailed or faxed in.
You may also contact Felicia Durham at (202) 478-4673 to register for this meeting.
Call for Proposals (CFP) | Due February 16, 2014
Louisville Marriott Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- The special conference rate is $169 for a single/double room plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- A triple occupancy room is $ 179.00 and a quad occupancy room is 189.00 plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Wednesday May 14, 2014.
- Please book in the room block to receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room. AASCU will be providing Wi-Fi in the meeting space as well.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card or by American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
- Any reservation canceled within (24) hours of the arrival date, will be charged for one (1) night’s room and tax.