Register for the 2016 CLDE Meeting Organized by ADP, TDC, and NASPA before the early-bird deadline, April 25
ADP, TDC, and NASPA announces the 2016 Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (CLDE) Meeting to be held June 2-4, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN. This conference promises to catalyze a more intentional academic and student affairs collaboration and to enhance institutional commitments to excellence in civic education and development. Take advantage of the early-bird rate and register by April 25. This year we are excited to offer a set of pre-conference institutes on Wednesday, June 1st about topics from assessment to political engagement, dialogue and deliberation, and economic inequality as well as one pre-conference institute especially for students. When you register for the meeting, you’ll also have the opportunity to choose one of our pre-conference institutes:
- 9 am – 5 pm | CLDE Assessment Institute with ETS (encouraging teams): $85 team members / $150 individual
- 10 am – 4 pm | Political Engagement Institute with icitizen (encouraging teams): $85 team members / $150 individual
- 1 – 4 pm | Dialogue and Deliberation Institute (half-day): $75
- 1 – 4 pm | Student Pre-conference Symposium (half-day, students only): No cost
- 1 – 4 pm | ADP/TDC Economic Inequality Initiative Institute (EI campuses only): $75
Stay connected and engaged with the meeting by:
- Signing up to be a mentor and/or mentee as part of your conference experience.
- Book Your Hotel Room by May 10 | Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
- Connect on social media with the hashtag #CLDE16 or #FacesofCLDE.
Learn more about CLDE and registration by visiting the 2016 Civic Learning & Democratic Engagement Meeting page. We hope you will take advantage of this year’s conference to continue our civic missions!