Annual Administration Timeline
- Participants will ensure that the Civic Outcomes Survey has final IRB and administrative approval at their institution.
- TDC research team will provide participants with instructions for administering the survey and ideas for incenting students and improving response rates.
- TDC research team will provide each institution with personalized links to the online survey (each link will have the participating college’s name and college logo at the top of the survey).
- TDC research team will provide each institution with text for an email to students (which will contain the link to the online survey).
- TDC research team will send the Institutional Questionnaire to the contact person at each institution (this questionnaire will need to be filled out by May 1 of the year in which the survey is administered).
- Participants will administer the online survey to A RANDOM SAMPLE OF THEIR STUDENT BODY at a time that works best for their schedule. The TDC research team will notify each institution of the exact percentage of the student body to be sampled. NOTE: The survey MUST be administered no later than 2-3 weeks prior to spring term finals to ensure a reasonable response rate.
- TDC research team will provide each participating college with an Excel spreadsheet containing data from all respondents at their institution.
- TDC research team will present early/descriptive results of survey at the TDC annual conference.
- TDC research team will further analyze data and present/publish findings.