By Stephanie R. South, TDC National Coordinator
We are seeking volunteers to review program proposals for the 2015 ADP/TDC/NASPA Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (#CLDE15) Meeting.
Specifically, we need faculty and staff members interested in and willing to review submitted proposals in the following categories:
- Stewardship of Place – A Civic Mission of Higher Education
- Partnerships between Academic and Student Affairs
- Civic Pathways
- Engaging Diverse Students
- Developing Community Partnerships
- Assessment of Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement
Proposals will be assigned in early- to- mid February and reviews will be due approximately two weeks after you receive your assignments via e-mail.
If you’re willing to be a reviewer, please complete this Google Form by February 5th:
Reminders: You can also:
· Submit a program proposal by 11:59 p.m. on February 8th
· Register for the conference (early bird deadline is April 27th)
More details about the conference can be found online.