Register today to be a part of the 2016 Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement (CLDE) Meeting organized by the American Democracy Project (ADP), The Democracy Commitment (TDC), and the NASPA Lead Initiative. There are many ways to participate in this meeting, as we strive to advance our shared civic learning and democratic engagement work, such as:
- Submit a program proposal by 11:59 p.m. Eastern on February 1st.
- Volunteer to review program proposals by February 12th.
- Register for the conference. Early bird deadline is April 25th, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern.
When you register, you’ll be able to map out your conference experience:
- Attending a Pre-Conference workshop on Wednesday, June 1st;
- Signing up for the Campus & Friends Showcase on Thursday, June 2nd;
- Indicating which featured events you’re interested in participating in; and
- Learning about all the happenings of #CLDE16.
More details about the conference can be found online.
We look forward to seeing you at the Indianapolis Marriott on June 2 – 4, 2016!