Just a friendly reminder…
Book your hotel room at the Louisville Marriott Downtown for the ADP/TDC National Meeting by Wednesday, May 14th to receive the special conference rate!
If you haven’t registered for the meeting yet, you can do so here.
Louisville Marriott Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- The special conference rate is $169 for a single/double room plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- A triple occupancy room is $ 179.00 and a quad occupancy room is 189.00 plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Wednesday May 14, 2014.
- Please book in the room block to receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room; AASCU will be providing Wi-Fi in the meeting space as well
- Check- in time is 4 p.m.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
Hotel reservations can be made online
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card. Any reservation canceled within (24) hours of the arrival date, will be charged for one (1) night’s room and tax.
Transportation and Parking
- You will want to fly in to Louisville International Airport (SDF). The hotel is 8 miles from the airport. Taxi fare is $19 one way from the airport to the hotel.
- If you plan on driving to the hotel and parking, we do have discounted parking for up to 30 vehicles. This will take the daily onsite parking rate of $22 a day down to $11 a day. The discounted rate is only for self-parking. If you are interested in discounted parking, please email or call Jill M. Gately ( firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-478-4668).
- For more transportation information, go to www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/sdflm-louisville-marriott-downtown/