Proposals have been reviewed and accepted.
Specific dates and times for sessions will be going out by the end of April.
Pre-con sessions have been finalized (more information coming soon).
Plenary speakers are soon to be announced.
And, on April 30th, Earlybird Registration Rates for this year’s national meeting, held June 5-7 in Louisville, KY, will expire, so if you haven’t already, you should get registered by clicking here.
You can read more about what this year has to offer, including TDC Day and the Day of Service here, and you’ll find important information below about dates and registration fees and how to reserve a room at the Marriott Louisville Downtown.
Additional information can be found here: http://www.aascu.org/meetings/adptdc14/
Registration Fees include all program sessions and materials; reception on Thursday evening; breakfast on Friday; and lunch and a closing reception on Saturday.
Earlybird Fee (register by Wednesday April 30)
Individual Fee: $545
Team Member Registration Fee: $485
Student Registration Fee: $395 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $625
Fee starting May 1
Individual Fee: $625
Team Member Registration Fee: $545
Student Registration Fee: $425 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $725
How to Register:
Please select among the three options below:
Register via the Download TDC Reg Form (pdf) to be mailed or faxed in.
You may also contact Felicia Durham at (202) 478-4673 to register for this meeting.
Louisville Marriott Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- The special conference rate is $169 for a single/double room plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- A triple occupancy room is $ 179.00 and a quad occupancy room is 189.00 plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Wednesday May 14, 2014.
- Please book in the room block to receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room. AASCU will be providing Wi-Fi in the meeting space as well.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card or by American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
- Any reservation canceled within (24) hours of the arrival date, will be charged for one (1) night’s room and tax.