[#ADPTDC14 Meeting Update] First-Round Proposals Reviewed; Registration Open
By Stephanie R. South, TDC National Coordinator
ADP National Manager Jennifer Domagal-Goldman and I have spent today finalizing the review of our first round of proposals; acceptance notifications for proposals submitted by the original mid-February deadline went out this afternoon. We will be conducting the second and third round reviews in the next couple of days and will be sending out notifications this week.
I would like to remind you that registration for this year’s national meeting, June 5-7 in Louisville, KY, is still open, and Early Bird Registration rates expire on April 30th. You can read more about what this year has to offer, including TDC Day and the Day of Service, here; to get registered, click here.
You’ll find important information below about dates and registration fees and how to reserve a room at the Marriott Louisville Downtown. Additional information can be found here: http://www.aascu.org/meetings/adptdc14/
Registration Fees include all program sessions and materials; reception on Thursday evening; breakfast on Friday; and lunch and a closing reception on Saturday.
Earlybird Fee (register by Wednesday April 30)
Individual Fee: $545
Team Member Registration Fee: $485
Student Registration Fee: $395 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $625
Fee starting May 1
Individual Fee: $625
Team Member Registration Fee: $545
Student Registration Fee: $425 (only pertains to undergraduate students)
Non-Member Registration Fee: $725
How to Register:
Please select among the three options below:
Register via the Download TDC Reg Form (pdf) to be mailed or faxed in.
You may also contact Felicia Durham at (202) 478-4673 to register for this meeting.
Louisville Marriott Downtown
280 West Jefferson
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- The special conference rate is $169 for a single/double room plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- A triple occupancy room is $ 179.00 and a quad occupancy room is 189.00 plus 15.01% tax (current tax rate may change)
- To obtain this rate, you must book your room by Wednesday May 14, 2014.
- Please book in the room block to receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room. AASCU will be providing Wi-Fi in the meeting space as well.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit, or guaranteed with a major credit card or by American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
- Any reservation canceled within (24) hours of the arrival date, will be charged for one (1) night’s room and tax.